Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cartier Cougar Titanium Fountain Pen











Cartier has made quite a few beautiful pens in the 1990's. And the most beautiful is this piece - Cougar pen.


It is made in 1992. The fluted body is titanium with silver plating at its cap and bottom each with a cabochon at it's end.

The titanium body is dark, representing a cougar. Overall design is simple yet elegant.
















Cartier's signature tri-color intertwined rings added a finishing touch to the design.














I'm not really a fan of Cartier pens. But in my early days of pen collecting, I simply collect any pen that looks beautiful and appeals to me.

Even though I'm more focus today. I have never regret buying those pens in my early days. They are all wonderful pens. And Cartier Cougar is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment